Shared Ownership and Help to Buy Index
For aspiring buyers who are looking to get on the property ladder in the CPCA region, the concept of a buying a home to call their own can feel like an impossible task – but it doesn’t have to be that way! Shared Ownership and Help to Buy are alternative homeownership schemes aimed at helping first time buyers to purchase properties they can afford in areas they love.
We offer a number of educational guides, videos and FAQs to help you navigate your home-buying journey.
Shared Ownership in the CPCA
For more information about the Shared Ownership (part buy/part rent) scheme:
- Shared Ownership Explained
- Shared Ownership Eligibility Criteria
- Shared Ownership Step by Step Guide
- Shared Ownership Myth Busting
- Shared Ownership: New Build and Resale Homes
- Shared Ownership: Buying more shares and selling your home
- Shared Ownership Staircasing Guide
Help to Buy in the CPCA
For more information about the Help to Buy equity loan:
Rental Options in the CPCA