***FINAL REMAINING 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT***
Following the success of our Bridge House development, we are pleased to present our last remaining three bedroom apartment.
- This spacious 942sqft/88sqm second floor flat benefits from a private fobbed entrance to the block.
- This property benefits from access to an open green communal space with an exclusive private entrance space.
- The flat is available to view now and can be your new home within 6 weeks!
- High specification and carefully considered layout
- Kitchen Appliances included
- Neutral interiors - make it your own
- Carpeting to bedrooms, Amtico flooring to remainder
- Cycle storage
- NHBC Buildmark Choice warranty
- Completely shared ownership block
- Predicted energy rating = B
- Energy efficient - lower energy bills
- Affordable and progressive area
- 6 minutes walk to Homerton Station
- 7 minutes walk to Hackney Central station
- 24 minutes by train from Homerton to Liverpool Street
- 11 minutes by train to Westfield Stratford City
- Pubs, bars, Hackney walk fashion hub, schools, hospital and doctors surgeries within walking distance
- Built as part of the Council’s Regeneration programme
Our stunning development Bridge House is located on Homerton High Street which offers a variety of eateries, entertainment venues such as the Hackney Picturehouse and luxury shopping excursions at Hackney Walk. With all of this on your doorstep and only a short walk to Homerton Station, Bridge House is a development you don't want to miss out on!
Please register your interest via Share to Buy or alternatively you can email the Hackney Sales Team at email@example.com who will put you in touch with a mortgage advisor for a compulsory affordability assessment.
*Based on assumed mortgage interest rates and lender requirements at the time of a mortgage application. If you have a higher deposit but a lower income than the minimums displayed, you may still meet the affordability criteria. Financial assessments will be completed based on individual circumstances. The values and service charges displayed are subject to change with service charges to be updated prior to build completion and values to be reviewed periodically in line with the market conditions.
Due to the widespread local transport options, car club availability, and cycle storage, Bridge House is a car-free development. Street parking will not be available , with street-parking unavailable for the shared ownership addresses.
Hackney Sales are the Council's in-house Sales Agent. We have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of these property details, however, any suspected errors can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have not tested the services, appliances, or any apparatus connected or supplied in the homes. All computer generated images and artist illustrations displayed are to be viewed as a guide only. Distances described are approximate. Move-in dates are subject to change. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to the validity of the information provided and instruct a Conveyancer to act in their interests to qualify important information and progress the sale to completion.