Linden Court

JLL's hottest properties available to the market - follow us on Instagram

Campshill is a new build development offering 53 apartments, of which 19 are being offered via Shared Ownership.

Close to Lewisham hospital, this exclusive development open to over 55’s only is within strolling distance of Lewisham High Street where you will find over 65 shops incorporating the best of High Street names, as well as many independent specialist shops. Here you will find unrivaled transport links with connections via bus, train and DLR to areas including Charing Cross, London Bridge & Canary Wharf.

-          15 minutes to Waterloo East

-          16 minutes to Canary Wharf

-          19 minutes to Charing Cross

One Housing Group will offer initial shares of between 60% - 75% of the full purchase price. You pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share that you do not own.  However, should you choose to purchase the maximum share of 75%, you will pay no rent on the remaining 25%.  There are other costs involved, which include; service charges and event fees.  Please contact a member of the sales team for more information.  

This development in particular is designed to provide residents with the ability to live independently in self-contained, modern homes, but with access to care and support services tailored to their individual needs.

JLL's hottest properties available to the market - follow us on Instagram

Phone:
0207 852 4300
Email:
See development properties
Properties in this development