FINAL LUXURIOUS HOMES REMAINING!
Based in the heart of Croydon, this transformed building offers the perfect work-lifestyle balance, with a superfast fibre broadband from Hyperoptic, resident’s co-working space, private dining room and sky roof garden with bespoke seating.
Within the double-height lobby, a dedicated Concierge service will arrange your post and deliveries. This service also includes 24/7 CCTV security.
Every aspect of each two bedroom apartment has been designed by Love Interiors who worked with the form and function of the building to keep interiors clean, modern and clutter-free using quality materials like oak flooring and specialist ceramics. Compared to other modern developments, room sizes are generous, together with high ceilings and large windows which gives wonderful light and space in your new home.
RESERVE YOUR NEW SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME AT LEON HOUSE AND PAY NO RENT*
It can be difficult to get a foot on the property ladder these days. For many, the idea of ever being able to afford to buy in London feels out of reach. With Shared Ownership, you buy a percentage of a property, then pay rent on the remaining portion. In addition, for a limited time only if you reserve today you can benefit from our rent incentive, so it’s easier financially at the start when you have lots of more exciting things to buy.
Speak to our Sales Consultant to find out more or call 020 7031 8605 today.
- Viewings by appointment only.
- *Offer is available at Leon House, Croydon only for reservations. For a limited time only, LGAH will pay as an allowance upon Legal Completion the equivalent cost of your monthly rent payment on your unowned share up to 6 months.
- Some lenders may not accept incentivised offers from housebuilders or will require a specific deposit amount from you. Contact the Sales Consultant at the Leon House for full details. This offer is available at the sole discretion of LGAH. LGAH withhold the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time prior to the payment of the reservation fee.
- Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
To be eligible for a home at Leon House, you'll need to:
- Have a combined household income under £90,000 per annum
- Not already own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
Council Tax: TBC
Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
Ground Rent per year: 2 bed: £300
Units2 Beds: 2
Properties within this development
Share percentage 25%, full price £422,500, £5,281 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,462
Rent £726, Service charge £210, Mortgage £526*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs