*Initially only available to those who either live or work in Hackney*
Hackney Sales are pleased to present our newest development, Sheep Lane E8 which offers one and two bedroom apartments in a prime canalside location. High quality homes that benefit from a roof terrace and excellent views across the city. Broadway Market is minutes away and London Fields park and Victoria Park on your doorstep. These new homes provide the perfect combination of access to Hackney’s independent food and arts scene alongside green space.
- Located an 11 minute walk from London Fields Station (0.5 miles)
- A 5 minute walk from Cambridge Heath Station (0.3 miles)
- Bethnal Green Tube station is a 12 minute walk (0.6 miles)
- London Fields park is a 6 minute walk (0.3 miles)
- Victoria park is an 8 minute walk (0.4 miles)
- Broadway Market is a 5 minute walk (0.2 miles)
- St Paul’s with St. Michael’s Primary School is within walking distance and has an Outstanding Ofsted rating
- Sebright Primary School is also within close proximity and received an Outstanding Ofsted report
- One and two bedroom homes on the second and third floors
- Each apartment benefits from a bolt-on balcony, providing more space within the home
- Access to a landscaped roof terrace overlooking the canal
- The flat is available to view now and can be your new home within 6 weeks!
- High specification and carefully considered layout
- Kitchen appliances included, including dishwasher
- Neutral interiors - make it your own
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Off Street Cycle storage
- Built as part of WME8
Please register your interest via Share to Buy or alternatively you can email the Hackney Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will put you in touch with a mortgage advisor for a compulsory affordability assessment.
*Based on assumed mortgage interest rates and lender requirements at the time of a mortgage application. If you have a higher deposit but a lower income than the minimums displayed, you may still meet the affordability criteria. Financial assessments will be completed based on individual circumstances. The values and service charges displayed are subject to change with service charges to be updated prior to build completion and values to be reviewed periodically in line with market conditions.
Due to the widespread local transport options and cycle storage, Sheep lane is a car-free development. Street parking will not be available, with street parking unavailable for the shared ownership addresses.
Hackney Sales are the Council’s in-house Sales Agent. We have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of these property details, however, any suspected errors can be reported to email@example.com. We have not tested the services, appliances, or any apparatus connected or supplied in the homes. All computer generated images and artist illustrations displayed are to viewed as a guide only. Distances described are approximate. Move-in dates are subject to change. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to the validity of the information provided and instruct a Conveyancer to act in their interests to qualify important information and progress the sale to completion.