Last 2 bedroom apartment - Chiswick
LAST APARTMENT REMAINING
Are you looking to buy your very own home based in the heart of Chiswick for under £2,000 per month?
Come along on Saturday 2nd July and view the last remaining 2-bedroom Apartment at our AW4KEN development.
Limited viewing slots available, book to avoid disappointment now!
-Date: Saturday 2nd July
-Time: Appointment ONLY
-Location: AW4KEN: Garth Road, Chiswick, London, W4 4DQ
Applicants must live or work in the following boroughs:
• Hounslow • Brent • Ealing • Hammersmith & Fulham • Harrow • Hillingdon • Richmond upon Thames
AW4KEN Last 2 Units Remaining - Located in 78 Barrowgate Road, Chiswick, London, W4 4QP
A collection of stylish 11 x 2 bedroom apartments available through the Shared Ownership Scheme.
AW4KEN is a truly unique development, featuring a collection of 12 bespoke apartments located a stone’s throw from the River Thames.
Our new homes come fully equipped with modern appliances and are decorated in neutral tones allowing you to style to your own taste. Chiswick is host to a whole range of amenities, from excellent parks and green areas to an excellent café culture and trendy bars along Chiswick High Road.
- Within walking distance of Chiswick House and Gardens and Kew Green
- Great transport links with Underground from Chiswick Park and Overground from Gunnersbury
- 11-minute walk from Chiswick Park Station
- 12-minute walk from Gunnersbury Station
- Gunnersbury Park and Chiswick Rugby Football Club and Sports Ground
- Access to the external grounds
- Access to the nearby car park
Love our Specification?
Howdens kitchen worktops and upstand in reconstituted stone similar to Okite in Bianco Assoluto:
• AEG integrated fridge freezer
• AEG stainless steel gas hob
• AEG stainless steel single oven
• AEG fully integrated dishwasher and stainless steel combination microwave oven
• BEKO washer dryer
• Neutral coloured Pembridge Heathers carpet (pile twist) to bedroom
• Armarii built-in wardrobes to all double bedrooms
• Novilon Futura range flooring to bathroom
• Alterna heated towel rail
• Saloni flooring and tiles to en suite
• Dulux white paint to the walls Hallway
• Novilon Futura range flooring to hallway Communal
• Hard-wearing carpet and/or acoustic vinyl flooring provided throughout to all staircases and communal areas
• Chrome door handles throughout
Our new homes come fully equipped with modern appliances and are decorated in neutral tones allowing you to style to your own taste.
To learn more or to book a viewing please visit our BEWEST website bewest.co.uk or call 0208 996 8925
Units2 Beds: 1
Properties within this development
Share percentage 25%, full price £735,000, £18,375 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,928
Rent £919, Service charge £200, Mortgage £809*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%
Calculate estimated monthly costs