Orbit at The Gateway
Don’t miss out!.. Final Shared Ownership apartments now released
Orbit at the Gateway comprises a collection on one and two bedroom apartments and two, three and four bedroom houses in the popular seaside town of Bexhill. These homes are available to buy through the government's Shared Ownership scheme.
Bexhill boasts everything you might expect from a British seaside town, combining wide, expansive beaches and a range of independent retailers, high street shops and plenty of places to eat and drink.
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Two bedroom coach houses
- Two, three and four bedroom houses
- All plots available to buy through the government's Shared Ownership scheme
- Contemporary fitted kitchens including oven, extractor canopy, worktops, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to the bathrooms, including shower over bath and tiled splash back to basin
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and bathroom / carpet to living room, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
- Gas-fired central heating
- Fibre Integrated Reception System providing fibre broadband and TV/satellite connections
- Served by A259 coastal road between Brighton and Folkestone
Properties within this development
Share percentage 25%, full price £195,000, £2,438 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £712
Rent £335, Service charge £134, Mortgage £243*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs