Beaumaris Court

Located in Croydon, our stylish Beaumaris Court development comprises of three 1-bedroom apartments and seven 2-bedroom apartments.

This exclusive scheme is only available for people aged 55 and over. The Older People’s Shared Ownership scheme allows purchasers to buy shares starting from 40%. In addition to this, once purchasers own a 75% share, they will no longer pay rent on the remaining 25%.

Each of our single level, self-contained apartments has an open plan living room and kitchen, perfect for navigating the space easily. With your ease at mind, Zanussi appliances have been integrated into our kitchen units.  Each property features its own private outdoor space. The properties also benefit from timber effect flooring and carpet in the bedrooms. TV and cable points have been efficiently installed into the master bedrooms and living rooms.

Features also include:

-Communal Garden area
-Residents communal lounge
-Secure door entry to main building
-24 hour access to 'Lifeline'
-Scooter Store
-Car parking area

Location

Beaumaris Court apartments stand adjacent to a state-of-the-art Extra Care facility.  Residents can subscribe to our personalized care packages. Further details on our care packages and service charges are available on request.

All residents will have access to tranquil, communal  landscaped gardens. An on-site lounge and café provides a comfortable place of rest outside your home. Our residents also have the opportunity to participate in a range of activities and classes.

These homes are set within a lovely residential area with many local amenities to enjoy with friends and family. These include an array of local shops, cafés and restaurants in Thornton Heath.  A community library and tennis courts are only minutes away. Beaumaris Court is well positioned from Thornton Heath station (an eleven minute walk). The station has fantastic links into East Croydon, London Bridge and London Victoria via Southern Trains.

Our exclusive development is only 1 minute away from local buses, serving Thornton Heath, central Croydon, Shrublands, Streatham and Brixton.

Register your interest in our exclusive one and two bedroom apartments by emailing the us now at angela.phillips@optivo.org.uk.