The Berkeley Group build homes and neighbourhoods. We focus on creating beautiful, successful places in London and the South of England. We work together with other people to tackle the shortage of good quality homes, and make a lasting contribution to the landscape and to the communities we help create. The Berkeley Group is made up of five autonomous companies: St George, St James, Berkeley, St Edward and St William. We are publicly-owned and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company.
Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, occupying a prime location along the River Thames with a forthcoming on-site Crossrail station and buzzing retail hub.
DISCOUNT MARKET SALE AT PAVILION SQUARE
The exclusive Discount Market Sale scheme is available to eligible applicants on selected homes within Pavilion Square. Offering first time buyers the opportunity to purchase a property at 20% below open market value (T&C apply).
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Live or work within a London borough
- Gross annual income less than £90,000
- Unable to purchase on the open market
- Do not already own a home
- Applicant will be the owner occupier of the property
Manhattan Suites & 1 bedroom homes available.
LONDON HELP TO BUY AT WATERFRONT III
Need a helping hand to secure a new home?
London Help To Buy is available on selected homes within Waterfront III at Royal Arsenal Riverside
- London Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- £500 reservation fee
- 5% deposit required
- 40% loan from the Government
- You obtain a mortgage for the remaining 55%
- No fees charged on the 40% loan for the first five years of ownership
1 & 2 bedroom homes available.