Humphreys & Co. Solicitors
We cover all shared ownership residential property transactions
Humphreys & Co. are Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited solicitors.
We are a solicitors’ firm regulated professionally by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Since 1986 Humphreys & Co. have been working for clients nationally and internationally in residential property.
We are one of the firms that has specialised in shared ownership property work for the longest.
Shared ownership legal work is more complex than traditional residential property purchases & sales so having specialists working for you very much helps.
We are on housing association panels of recommended solicitors.
We charge no hidden extras.
We make no time charges for transactions that fall through.
Our specialist conveyancing lawyers:
- Work as a team looking after individual clients’ transactions.
- Work day in day out on shared ownership transactions.
- Work very hard to make your purchase or sale get through.
- Explain difficult & technical material in plain English (including critical lease liabilities).
- Put your best interests (as our client) first.
- Offer detailed item by item email quotations by return.
What our clients have said about us:
“We very much appreciate your assistance in the process and are very grateful for bringing us through to completion. We are excited to finally be home owners!”
"Thank you. That is excellent news. I appreciate your excellent professional service over the last few months."
"Thank you very much for the thorough and crystal clear documents sent to me this weekend, it really demonstrates the high level of professionalism and skills which you possess."
If you buying, selling or staircasing
- in London go to www.humphreys.co.uk/personal/conveyancing-shared-ownership-first-steps-london/ or call: 0207 183 8840
- in the rest of England go to www.humphreys.co.uk/personal/conveyancing-shared-ownership-outside-london/ or call 0800 195 1871
*Share to Buy ltd does not directly endorse or recommend Humphreys & Co. or any other firm of solicitors and takes no liability for the service you receive, and can give no guarantees to levels of service, but recognises from its commercial experience of working with Humphreys & Co. that they seem to offer a comprehensive service staffed by lawyers with high levels of knowledge specific to Shared Ownership and affordable housing transactions. Share to Buy ltd does not receive any commission or referral fees if you use Humphreys & Co., although Humphreys & Co. may from time to time choose to advertise on sharetobuy.com and at home shows hosted by Share to Buy ltd. You are not obliged to use Humphreys & Co. or any other specific firm for your transaction and should take independent legal advice before entering into any complex financial transaction, including house purchase, sale, staircasing or other related transactions.