Share Price £222,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £555,000 | £11,100 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
NEON - 3 bed apartment in Barnet
place Flat 59 Callier House, Burnt Oak, Edgware, HA8 5LD
LAST CHANCE TO BUY! 3 bedroom apartment on the 5th floor with fantastic views over North West London, ready to move into now
There are some general eligibility requirements that anyone wishing to buy a Shared Ownership home must meet.The general eligibility criteria for Shared Ownership is as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Outside of London your annual household income must be less than £80,000
- In London your annual household income must be less than £90,000
- You should generally be a first time buyer, i.e. you don’t already own a home. If you do already own, you must be in the process of selling it
- You should not be able to afford to buy a home suitable for your housing needs on the open market
- You must show you are not in mortgage or rent arrear
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have a good credit history (no bad debts or County Court Judgements) and can afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a home
Please contact our sales team for eligibility criteria as this may differ with each development.
Over 95% sold at NEON!
Reserve your dream home and receive £1,000 towards your legal fees plus receive a 5% gifted deposit if you reserve before 30th November.
Located on the fifth floor this generous three bedroom apartment features a balcony with far reaching views. The hall is equipped with a WC and plenty of storage. The master bedroom comes complete with fitted wardrobes, an en suite shower room and it’s own private balcony. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are served by a contemporary family bathroom. The open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining area benefits from plenty of natural light making this space the perfect place to entertain and unwind.
NEON itself is a collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom contemporary Shared Ownership apartments and is located in the bustling Edgware, North London.
Edgware is a residential area transforming into a lively and trendy London location with a collection of local amenities. It has, and will no doubt continue to be a popular choice of area for Londoners from all walks of life.
Don't miss out on being part of this dynamic community, favourable for young professionals and served by the Northern line with direct access into Kings Cross and Bank.
Call 020 8131 2905 now to find out more.
Located in the golden triangle of the M1, M25 and A406 North Circular, offering exceptional road links.
Just 0.5 miles from Burnt Oak Underground Station
Burnt Oak Station to King's Cross St Pancras in 25 mins
Kitchen / Living / Dining
- White gloss wall units and grey gloss base units
- Expo grey kitchen worktops with integrated sink drainer surface, matching upstand and splash back
- Kitchen cabinets with under pelmet lights
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge freezer, fan operated electric oven, ceramic hob, chimney hood and free standing washer/dryer
- Full-height Silestone splash-back behind hob
- Amtico Pearl Wash Wood floor tiles
- Neutral carpet
- Built-in sliding wardrobe to master bedroom only
- Pendant lighting to all bedrooms
- Roca white bathroom suite and chrome shower set
- Glass shower screen
- Large wall mounted quality mirror
- Chrome electric heated towel rail
- Recessed LED chrome downlights
- Stone effect ceramic floor and wall tiles
Security & peace of mind
- Visual door entry system and handset
- Multi-lock walnut finish apartment door
- Hardwired doorbell
- Wired smoke detectors
- White electric sockets and light switches
- TV points in living and master bedrooms
- Satellite TV socket in living area (subscription required)
- Communal podium balcony