Share Price £150,000 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £300,000 | £7,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Swan Green - 2 bed house in Lower Peover - Cheshire
place Swan Green, Middlewich Road, WA16 9GF
The Cranford is an attractive home available that offers open plan living areas.
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
The Cranford is an attractive home available as a semi-detached or a mews and offering 750sq ft of living accommodation,comprising a stylish open plan kitchen, dining and living roomwith French doors opening onto a rear patio and garden. Aground floor W.C. is also provided.
On the first floor are two generous double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
*Local connection criteria applies, please speak to a member of the team for more detail*
**Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details**
***Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information***
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Open plan kitchen/diner/living area
- French doors opening onto the rear garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- High quality Second Nature kitchen and laminate worktop
- Range of high quality integrated appliances including a single oven with grill/hob/fridge with freezer compartment/an extractor hood
- Modern white bathroom suite including furniture from D-Code by Duravit
- Bathtub with shower over and shower screen
- Hansgrohe brassware
- Chrome heated towel rails in all bathrooms
- Energy efficient LED downlighters finished in brushed metal to ground floor and white elsewhere
- Hard wired smoke/heat/Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Security alarm
- High performance double glazed windows in a traditional mock sliding sash style fitted to the front of homes
- Georgian style front doors finished in black with a multi point locking system/security chain/complementary ironmongery