Share Price £282,000 (from 60% Min. Share)
Full Value £470,000 | £28,200 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Hackney
place Saxony Court, Geldeston Road, E5 8RQ
One Housing Group
2 Bed Flat in Hackney with Balcony - 60% Share Price £282,000
· Household income must not exceed £80,000(outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment(done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant whosubmits an applicationwill be nominated as the buyer.
Full Market Value: £470,000
60% Share Price: £282,000
Monthly Rent: £307.65
Monthly Service Charges:£141.38
Saxony Court is a much sought after, attractive apartment building in Stoke Newington.It is a short walk from both Clapton/Stoke Newington stations and high streets; providing excellent transport links throughout London as well as access to a vibrant bar and restaurant scene.
This property is a bright, well-proportioned two-bedroom apartment, with good size rooms and plenty of storage. The flat has a modern and professional finish throughout, with high quality laminate flooring in the hallway, lounge and kitchen, and carpeted bedrooms; whilst the bathroom benefits from stone effect tiles.
The flat opens onto a long hallway which leads to a large, south facing lounge/kitchen and balconywith large full-length windows and doors which open in multiple ways, making the space feel light and bright.
The main living area splits nicely into a kitchen and living room.The kitchen is extremely spacious, with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built-in oven with ceramic hobs and a stainless-steel sink.There is more than enough space for a dining table and separate sitting area and space on the balcony for a day bed and furnishings/plants.
The fitted bathroom is also a very good size, with a heated towel rail and large mirror.
Both bedrooms are doubles with a large built in fitted wardrobe in the larger bedroom.
There are 2 additional utility rooms off of the main living area, which are perfect for a washing machine and storage.
In addition to this the flat also benefits from a secure courtyard, bike lockers and a roof terrace which are accessible for all occupiers.
Large south facing balconyFully fitted bathroom with white suite and heated towel rail
2 double bedrooms including fitted wardrobe
Gas central heating
Secure bicycle storage
Door entry phone system
Close to bars & restaurants
Close to transport links
2 utility storage rooms