Share Price £203,000 (from 70% Min. Share)
Full Value £290,000 | £10,150 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Brentwood - Essex
place Britannia Road, Warley, CM14 5FH
Clarion Housing Group resales
Fantastic two bed apartment with allocated parking space - buy with just a 5% deposit*
- Minimum salaries required are: £51,135 (single), £55,135 (joint)
- Applicants must have access to £3,500 savings to cover purchasing costs. A higher level of savings will be required to obtain a mortgage
- Applicants must be registered with the Help to Buy Agent, BPHA - www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk - 0800 456 1188
- Applicants should have a live and/or work connection to the Essex district
- Priority will be given to serving military personnel
Information correct as at May 2020
A fantastic opportunity to own this well presented first floor two bedroom apartment, with allocated parking space, which is available from just £203,000* through shared ownership.
The apartment has a good sized entrance hallway, fitted with phone access system, and provides access to all rooms.
The spacious lounge/dining area room, fitted with wooden flooring, is a wonderfully light, bright space as there is a large bay window which allows plenty of natural light to flood into the room.
The stylish kitchen is fitted with contemporary wooden units with contrasting dark work surfaces, stainless steel oven, hob, stainless steel extractor fan and integrated appliances.
Both bedrooms are bright and airy and provides plenty of flexible space.
The bathroom is fitted with a white 3 piece suite, glass shower screen, separate shower in the bath and is fully tiled.
In addition the property benefits from access to off-street parking.
The property is ideally located within walking distance of Brentwood town centre and is close to local schools and amenities.
For commuters, there are frequent direct services to London Liverpool Street via Brentwood station, which is less than a mile away, and there is easy access to the road network via the A12.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Buy with just a 5% deposit*
- Two bedrooms
- First floor apartment
- Access to off-street parking
- Fixtures and fittings to be agreed
- 114 years remaining on lease
- Ideally located within walking distance of Brentwood town centre
- Walking distance of Learn Road Nature Reserve
- Frequent direct services to London Liverpool Street via Brentwood station (less than 1/2 mile away)
- Easy access to the national road network via the A12/A127/M25
- Current energy efficiency rating: B
*terms and conditions apply
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.