Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
Orwell Gardens - 2 bed house in Lower Willingdon - East Sussex
place St Martins Road, BN22 0LG
COMING SOON: register your interest today!
ORWELL GARDENS AT MEADOWBURNE PLACE:a beautiful collection of newly-built 2 & 3 bedroom houses.
COMING SOON:our first release of houses at Orwell Gardens were snapped up by our priority database, but we'll have more releases later this year. Register your details to ensure you don't miss out!
- There is a live/work connection required to reserve a home.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.