Share Price £126,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £507,000 | £6,338 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Kings Barton - 3 bed house in Winchester - Hampshire
place Khosla Road, SO22 6FH
3 Bedroom end-of-terrace house with separate kitchen, WC on ground floor and plenty of storage
This home is available to reserve! Get in touch to find out more.
This lovely three-bedroom house at Kings Barton offers the very best in home comforts and is designed for modern living. Every level of care and attention has been taken to ensure you are moving into a home that meets your needs and one you will be proud of. With contemporary design and flexible living areas it is ready to make your own.
Off the private entrance you'll find the separate fitted kitchen with generous storage space. The worktop comes in natural oak or black brazil*, whilst the integrated single oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood are perfect to prepare delicious meals for the whole family. Here you will also find an integrated fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher. Continuing on the ground floor, there is a handy WC with heated towel rail, whilst on the opposite side you will find a comfortable utility room with a light, perfect to use as a coat room or storage. Finally, at the back of the house the living / dining area opens to the back garden through a set of French patio doors.
The carpeted master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a carpeted single room are located on the first floor, together with a storage room and the main bathroom boasting a luxury Roca suite with contemporary chrome plated brassware. The third carpeted bedroom can be found on the second floor together with another generous storage room.
The full market value of this home is £507,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £126,750 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you’re buying with a mortgage you may only need a deposit of 5% of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £6,338.
Living/Dining room - 3.32m x 4.97m
WC - 2.44m x 1.44m
Kitchen - 4.16m x 3.10m
Master Bedroom - 3.46m x 4.97m
Bedroom 3 - 3.32m x 2.34m
Bathroom - 2.04m x 2.27m
Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 3.55m
Total Floor Area - 98.4m2
Measurements and layouts are for illustrative purposes only and can vary according to plot.
Local area and connections
Kings Barton is a short walk away from Winchester city centre and Winchester railway station, with excellent schools close by. The development itself benefits from Barton Farm Primary Academy school and will also boast a community centre, park-and-ride facilities and natural open spaces.
Transport links are superb with Winchester railway station around 1 mile away where you can reach London Waterloo in around 1 hour or Southampton in around 22 minutes. The A34, A303 and M3 are also within easy reach, making this development ideal for commuters.
By Rail (from Winchester Station)
* Basingstoke - 14 minutes
* Southampton - 19 minutes
* Clapham Junction - 56 minutes
* London Waterloo - 58 minutes
By Rail (from Micheldever Station)
* London Waterloo - 57 minutes
About shared ownership
Shared ownership is a government-backed scheme that makes it easier for you to buy an affordable stake in a property.
The share you buy is dependent on your financial and personal circumstances. It can be from a minimum of 25% to a maximum of 75% share of the full market value of the property. You may be able to buy further shares at a later stage, and in most cases you will be able to buy up to 100% of the shares in your home and own it outright. However, in some cases there may be restrictions on when you can buy a further share or on the maximum total share you can own.
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
* Have a household income of under £80,000 (£90,000 in London)
* Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
* Can afford the minimum deposit
* Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
Photos and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only. Finish varies according to plot.
- Contemporary Calais kitchen with light grey/white* coloured wall units and black brazil/natural oak block* worktop
- Stainless steel Indesit integrated single oven with four ring gas hob and chimney extractor hood
- Indesit integrated fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher
- Luxury Roca white bathroom suite with contemporary chrome plated brassware
- Ceramic frost/ecru* floor tiles and bianco carrara satin/old stone satin* wall tiles in bathrooms
- Amtico nordic oak/canopy oak* laminate flooring in kitchen and downstairs hallway.
- Apollo seabreeze carpet in living room, stairs, upstairs landing and bedrooms
* Selected colours are dependent on specific plot.