Share Price £82,500 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £165,000 | £4,125 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Hampshire
place Flat 8, 180 Bursledon Road, Southampton, SO19 8NB
A bright and spacious two-bedroom, first floor apartment situated in the vibrant and convenient area of Southampton.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have an income greater than £ 23,000
- Your deposit amount is greater than £ 8,250
The property comprises of a bright communal entrance with phone entry system, hallway with airing cupboard, living room area with juliette balcony, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, large bedroom with fitted wardrobe, second bedroom, fitted bathroom with vanity unit, bath and overhead shower. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and one allocated parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx 112 Years
Gross Internal Area: 65m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated near Bitterne precinct with all shopping facilities on offer, including leisure centre, doctors and the Sainsbury’s Super Market. More comprehensive shopping can be found at Southampton City Centre including the West Quay Shopping Mall.
• Recreational facilities can be found at the ever-popular Victoria Country Park at Netley Abbey and Bitterne Park which also includes the Woodmill Park.
• Access to the M27 motorway network is available via Junction 7 and 8 providing access to the East and West.
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.