Share Price £236,250 (from 75% Min. Share)
Full Value £315,000 | £23,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Over 55's Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Wallingford - Oxfordshire
place Millcroft, Tumim Court, OX10 9FX
2 Bedroom Flat
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No pets
- You must be aged 55 years or older. However, some OPSO developments will allow a couple where the main applicant is 55 but a second applicant is 50 or older.
- Your maximum household income must not exceed £90,000 per annum in London or £80,000 outside of London.
- You should be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
- You do not already own a home, or you will need to sell any existing property owned before purchasing through the scheme.
- You will need to be able to secure a mortgage or have sufficient savings to pay the share in full if retired.
- You must not have any outstanding credit issues such as unsatisfied defaults or county court judgements
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Service charges: £267.15 per month
This large and elegant modern flat is painted white throughout, with pale grey wool carpets in the hallway, bedrooms and living room, and grey terracotta floor tiles in the kitchen area and wet room.
The flat opens onto a long hallway off which are the wet room, good-sized master double bedroom, second bedroom, two spacious built in storage cupboards, and the large living area which splits nicely into a kitchen and large living room.The shaker style modern kitchen has plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built-in oven with ceramic hob, stainless steel sink and integrated appliances (washer-drier, dishwasher and fridge freezer). There is more than enough space for a dining table and separate sitting area.
The fitted wet room is also a very good size, with a heated towel rail, white toilet and basin and floor-standing IKEA bathroom cabinet.
The flat comes with an allocated parking space with a parking spaces also available for visitors.
Short walk or drive to good primary and secondary schools.
The centre of the picturesque historic old market town Wallingford is within a short half mile walk or drive from this apartment. Excellent regular bus services connect Wallingford with Oxford and Reading and several villages.
In a recent annual survey by The Sunday Times, Wallingford was recognised as one of the mostdesired places to settle. Wallingford's links with Agatha Christie were noted as the town was placed 15th in the 'Best Places To Live in the South East' category. The 'genteel town' was praised for its packed, 'pretty brick and flint properties'. The Sunday Times said: "Wallingford is a place where there's always something going on, whether it's a pancake race, the St George's Day parade, swan-upping, the car rally, the rowing regatta, the Blues and Beer festival or Bunkfest."
· Large, bright, well-proportioned second floor double-glazed modern flat with a beautiful fitted stylish kitchen and under-floor Gas Central heating. Lifts between all floors in the building.
· Two bedrooms with ‘Jack and Jill’ access from the well-appointed wet room to the master double bedroom and entrance hallway
· Carpeted hallway, bedrooms and living room area. Tiled floors in kitchen area and wet room
· Allocated parking space and additional parking spaces for visitors
· Door entry phone system
· Close to local Lidl, with other shops a short walk or drive away