1 bedroom apartment for sale

Available

The Orpines, ME18 5BP

£63,750 · Over 55's shared ownership
Available
1 bedroom
Accessible
Eligibility

To be eligible to live at Rosewell House, all applicants must be aged 55 or over. At least one of the applicants must be assessed to have a minimum care and/or support need of 3.5 hours per week. A care and support need could include requiring some domestic assistance to maintain your home through to personal care.

Buying Your Home Through OPSO

Two one bedroom apartments are available to purchase through Older Person’s Shared Ownership (OPSO). When buying through OPSO at Wateringbury, you can purchase 25%, 50% or 75% (maximum share) of the property on a 125 year lease, whilst Rapport Housing & Care retains the other 25%, we will not charge you any rent for our share. By retaining 25%, Rapport Housing & Care will ensure that affordable homes for older people remain available for future purchasers.

To buy an apartment through OPSO you will need to meet the government’s Help to Buy criteria, which states that applicants cannot have an annual income of over £80,000. In addition, you will need to spend at least 50% of your capital (including the sale of your current home, if appropriate) on the purchase. You will be required to complete an application form so that your eligibility can be checked, our staff will be able to help you to do this. Further information on the Help to Buy scheme is also available at, www.helptobuyese.org.uk.

Summary

Spacious one bedroom apartment with open patio

Description

We are delighted to offer just two one bedroom apartments available to buy through Older Person's Shared Ownership (OPSO) at our new extra care housing scheme in Wateringbury, Kent, due for completion in December 2020.

The modern and spacious apartments will offer independent living with support for over 55s. You can enjoy the privacy of your apartment, alongside excellent communal on site facilities.

Situated on the lower ground floor, your apartment will comprise an entrance hall with storage space, bedroom, accessible wet room, kitchen and open plan living and dining area, a private open patio can be accessed via the lounge. Designed to make life easier, fixtures such as quarter turn taps and the emergency pull cords, mean you can relax and enjoy life.

Please view the development page to find out more about what Meadow View Court will offer.

Key Features

Your apartment;

Neutrally decorated and carpeted

Emergency call system
Audio door entry system
Patio
Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
Provision for a phone line, Sky, terrestrial TV and fast Internet

Kitchen;

Fitted kitchen with appliances, coordinating tiles and worktops
Induction hob and oven
Integrated fridge freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
Quarter turn taps for ease of use


Wet room;

Level access shower room
Tiled and fitted with slip resistant vinyl flooring
Quarter turn taps for ease of use
Comfort height toilet
Adaptable features

Property Downloads
Brochure Price List
Map
Wateringbury (0.48 miles) Yalding (2.14 miles) East Malling (2.16 miles)
Rapport Housing & Care
View properties by this developer
Development banner
Development
Meadow View Court
Disclaimer
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.