Share Price £157,500 (from 75% Min. Share)
Full Value £210,000 | £15,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Havering
place Byron Court, Quadrant Arcade, RM1 1NJ
One Housing Group
75% Share Price: £157,500 - Modern 1 bed Flat in the centre of Romford Town
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Full Market Value: £210,000
75% Share Price: £157,500
Monthly Rent: £80.56
Monthly Service Charge: £88.88
Byron Court is situated above Romford’s iconic Quadrant Arcade. This one bedroom apartment is located in the epicentre of Romford Town on South Street. With fantastic transport links to London & Essex, a plethora of amenities and some fantastic restaurants right on the door step you’ll be spoilt for choice with things to do living here! An ideal starter home for a first time buyer(s). The property boasts an approximate 46m2 floor plan comprising of one bedroom, large separate kitchen & living rooms, bathroom and entrance hallway. The apartment is north facing to the back of the building ensuring quietness at all times whilst being located on the bustling high street.
· Sought after RM1 location in the heart of Romford Town.
· Nearby to The Brewery & The Liberty Shopping Centre’s along with a variety of independent retail outlets, Supermarkets, restaurants and many other local amenities / attractions.
· A commuters paradise; a few minutes walk from Romford Station (TFL Rail Zone 6) with fast trains direct to London via Stratford (9 minutes) & Liverpool Street (17 minutes). Crossrail is due to complete in 2021.
· Secure door entry via a video call intercom.
· Large fitted kitchen & living room, great for entertaining and socialising.
· Modern, high quality finish in every room. All of which have been recently re-decorated.