Share Price £190,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £475,000 | £9,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Middlemead - 3 bed house in Bookham - Surrey
place Oakenwood and Sole Farm Avenue, KT23 3DA
NOW UNDER OFFER - A fresh release of two and three bedroom houses within a beautiful residential location of Great Bookham available for Shared Ownership.
Am I eligible?
Priority given to residents of Mole Valley and neighbouring boroughs
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be unable to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first-time buyer or an existing shared owner.
- If you already own a home, and need to move but cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
A fresh release of two and three bedroom houses within a beautiful residential location of Great Bookham available for Shared Ownership.
Surrounded by plenty of options for relaxation, recreation and entertainment.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change
- Charming village location
- Well sized gardens with driveway parking
- Modern and contemporary build
- Ideal location for country and big city access
- Perfect for first time buyers, couple and families
- Within easy reach of Leatherhead, Epsom and Guildford
- Just one hour from Central London by train
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.