Share Price £230,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £575,000 | £23,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
3 bedroom apartment in Hackney
place Gallery House, 15 Hackney Grove, E8 3NR
One Housing Group
40% Share Price: £230,000 - Modern 3 bed apartment in the heart of Hackney
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
40% Share Price: £230,000
Full Market Value: £575,000
Monthly Rent: £579.18
Monthly Service Charges: £297.38
A rare opportunity to purchase a light, bright and spacious 3 bed in the heart of Hackney Central. Just a stone’s throw from vibrant and highly desirable London Fields while benefiting from a peaceful, set-back location. This shared ownership property is offered chain free.
Boasting well-proportioned rooms, with floor-to-ceiling south-west facing windows, this modern, top (fourth) floor apartment comprises a large living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, large family bathroom, cloakroom and extensive storage making it ideal for young professionals or growing families.
With an abundance of London’s leading restaurants, cafes, shops and parks on your doorstep, there’s also excellent transport links to The City (8 mins to Liverpool Street) and Central London (30 mins to Oxford Circus). Ofsted outstanding nurseries, primary and secondary schools are all within walking distance.
- Highly sought after location near to London Fields and Broadway Market
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Oak flooring
- Extensive storage
- Fitted Zanussi appliances, including brand new washer-dryer
- Secure bicycle storage