Share Price £57,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £230,000 | £2,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership ResalesUnder offer
2 bedroom apartment in Edenbridge - Kent
place Albion Way, TN8 6JQ
Modern two-bedroom ground floor apartment located in Edenbridge, Kent.
Priority will be given to MOD personnel
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment built around 2008 by Crest Nicholson and situated in the Marlpit Hill area of Edenbridge.
Edenbridge Primary School is less than one mile away.
Edenbridge High Street is one mile away with a selection of shops, restaurants and leisure centre.
Albion Way is located adjacent to Edenbridge Station which provides links to London Bridge, whilst Edenbridge Town station is just under one mile away with links to London Victoria.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboards
- Open plan living room / dining area / fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with over the bath shower, basin and w/c
- Gas central heating
- Communal gardens
- One allocated parking space
- Formerly plot 76 (see original marketing brochure circa. 2008)
- Lease date: 125 years from 31 March 2010
- EPC rating – C (79)
- CO2 emissions – B (81)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments