Share percentage 40%, full price £285,000, £5,700 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,032
Rent £356, Service charge £108, Mortgage £568*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Who is it for?
- As long as you are over 18
- Your household income is less than £80,000
- And you don’t already own a home at the time of buying your shared ownership property
… then shared ownership could be right for you
Beautifully designed 1 bedroom apartments available to apply for today in the heart of Winchester
Knights Quarter show home is now open! Get in touch to book your space.
Living here you can enjoy the best of city and country living with the centre just a ten minute walk away, home to an array of independent and well known shops, eateries and leisure facilities to enjoy. Also benefitting from excellent rail links to locations including London, Southampton and Basingstoke.
These beautifully designed 1 bed apartments are available to view and have fitted carpets throughout, a contemporary kitchen with laminate worktops, a sleek bathroom suite and a balcony to selected plots. Available with shared ownership, you could purchase a brand new home at Knights Quarter with a deposit from just £5,700 (5% deposit).
No local connection required - set up based in Winchester with shared ownership!
- No pets allowed
- Images depict specific plots, others may vary
- Progress tour video depicts specific plots, others may vary
- Pricing indicative & subject to change. 5% deposit based on purchasing a 40% share of a 1 bed valued at £285,000
These new homes will benefit from:
- Carpets/flooring throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with a built-in oven, hob and extractor
- Washing machine provided (select apartments)
- Stylish bathroom suite
- Balcony (specific plots)
- Communal bike storage
- Time remaining on lease: 135 years
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £285,000, £5,700 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%