Share Price £140,250 (from 55% Min. Share)
Full Value £255,000 | £7,013 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Tunbridge Wells - Kent
place Cedar House, The Avenue, TN2 3FY
One-bedroom third floor apartment
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to present to the market one-bedroom, third floor apartment situated on the Knights Wood development.
Knights Wood is proud to have its own brand new primary school and the development sits in 205 acres of unspoiled woodland.
Tunbridge Wells is less than three miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There are several highly regarded schools in the area.
There are several railway stations less than three miles away including Tunbridge Wells High Brooms and Tonbridge offering good links to central London stations.
The M25 with its links to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is accessible via the A21 which lies just north of Tunbridge Wells.
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards (one with water tank)
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining area
- Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units with black worktop
- Integrated oven, fridge and washing machine
- Master bedroom
- Contemporary family bathroom with thermostatic mixer tap and heated towel radiator
- Double glazed windows
- One allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Communal lift
- Remainder of 12 years Premier guarantee
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2014
- EPC rating – B (83)
- CO2 emissions – B (81)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments