Share Price £121,875 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £487,500 | £6,094 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Inglis House, Woolwich - 3 bed apartment in Greenwich
place Bunton Street, Woolwich, SE18 6LS
3 Bedroom Apartments at Inglis House
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Just one 2-bed and seven 3-bedroom apartments remain at this exclusive collection at Inglis House in Woolwich, available through Shared Ownership.
View the 360 virtual tour here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=rFDPrFcCHZR
In the heart of contemporary Woolwich,surrounded by culture and diversity, these striking new apartments provide the brightest and lightest homes in this fashionable new locale.
A home in Inglis House is city living at its best, with all transport links no more than 7 minutes away on foot. The dynamic location will be connected by Crossrail with trains frequently travelling to major London boroughs. Frequent buses serve the local area, however, if you prefer to venture further then the DLR and mainline station sare all within close proximity.
By submitting this form you accept that Optivo will retain and process your data for the purpose of marketing this development to you. We will also pass your data on to our estate agents, Redloft, who will contact you about your enquiry.
- Silestone worktops in white with matching upstand and splashback behind hob
- Integrated stainless steel sink with chrome single lever monobloc mixer tap
- Frameless ceramic hob
- Integrated appliances: stainless steel electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher
- Contemporary Villeroy & Boch semi-recessed basin with chrome mixer tap
- Wall mounted WC with soft close seat
- Concealed cistern with chrome dual-flush plate
- White bath with tiled bath panel and glass shower screen
- HansGrohe chrome thermostat and shower mixer and bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Dark grey porcelain floor tiles with matching wall tiles
- Bespoke wall cabinet with mirrored doors, shelves & concealed shaver socket with pelmet lighting
- Bespoke light oak veneer entry door
- Satin stainless steel ironmongery
- Aluminium powder coated double glazed windows
- Karndean brushed oak flooring to hallway and living spaces
- Fully fitted with underfloor heating to all rooms including bathroom / shower-room
- Karndean carpet to all bedrooms
- Washer / dryer located within the utility cupboard
- All apartments include 10-year warranty