1 bedroom apartment for sale
Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14 9SH
Share percentage 25%, full price £525,000, £6,563 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 25%, full price £525,000, £6,563 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £2,003
Rent £902, Service charge £398, Mortgage £703*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.64%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Have a combined household income under £90,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
If you don't meet the eligibility criteria for this development, you may still qualify for a shared ownership purchase at one of our others, so take a look at our website for more information.
Second floor one bed apartment with concierge service and underfloor heating in South Quay Plaza. Available now with Shared Ownership.
EXCLUSIVE OPEN EVENING | THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER | 5PM – 8PM
Join us on Thursday 1st December from 5pm – 8pm for our exclusive open evening with festive treats at Hampton Tower, South Quay Plaza.
Legal & General Affordable Homes is offering a unique opportunity to purchase a home here through Shared Ownership, with one-bedroom apartments available with from just £131,250 for a 25% share.
Please note bookings are by appointment only - call today to register your place or visit our Eventbrite page.
Be part of a new London icon
Bordering South Dock and facing Canary Wharf is, this is one of London’s newest and most exclusive residential developments. With luxurious living, amazing commuting, and a position central to amenities and entertainment, South Quay Plaza is perfect for today’s home seekers.
Built with care and attention to detail these exciting residential buildings offer a wealth of lifestyle choices. Designed for contemporary living each home has timeless appeal. From versatile kitchens to relaxing living rooms and cosy bedrooms each apartment blends comfort with style.
The apartment benefits from underfloor heating and comfort cooling, integrated Bosch appliances, as well as a boutique-style bathroom.
Residents at Hampton Tower will also have access to a 24 hour Concierge Service who can provide assistance with parcel deliveries, arranging taxis, dry cleaning handling, travel advice, key management and key holding and local amenities advice among other services.
You will also have access to the state-of-the-art MySQP app where you can book everyday services including apartment cleaning, dog walking and handyman services, as well as wellbeing services which include mobile beauticians, male grooming services, the delivery of ready-made nutritious gourmet meals and the booking of private doctor appointments.
And from as little as a 25% minimum share, South Quay Plaza has a desirable selection of apartments to offer you truly elegant living in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Plot 2.02 is a second floor one bedroom type one apartment, available with Shared Ownership. Shares are available from 25%.
- Full Market Value: £525,000
- 25% Share Value: £131,250
- 5% deposit of 25%: £6,563
- Rent on unowned share: £902 per month
- Service Charge: £398 per month
- Council Tax Band: TBC*
This is a great opportunity to get onto the property ladder in London, register your interest today!
- All viewings by appointment only.
- The video tour shows an apartment with a similar layout.
- *Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
- 24Hr Concierge service
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
- Dedicated services app
- Downlights throughout
- Bosch appliances
- Boutique style bathroom
- Wood flooring throughout except bathroom and bedrooms
- Grey carpet to bedrooms
- Grey tiling to bathroom floors
- White marble and grey rectified wall tile combination – fully tiled with chrome HTR Mirrored bathroom cabinet
- White fitted wardrobe to main bedroom
- White matt kitchen with grey silestone and glass full upstands
- White painted internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Wood entrance doors
- Large sliding windows in the lounge area
- Landscaped gardens
- NHBC Building Warranty and a 1 Year LGAH Warranty
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £525,000, £6,563 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.64%