Share percentage 25%, full price £355,000, £4,438 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,101
Rent £610, Service charge £49, Mortgage £442*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Applicants must have a household income (joint or single) of less than £80,000.Priority will be given to people with a live/work connection to Folkestone and Hythe.
High-specification two bedroom houses nestled within the Kent Countryside in Stelling Minnis, Folkestone and Hythe
Set up home with shared ownership in the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Beauty
Get £1,500 in B&Q vouchers when you reserve and move into your home at Ashmere Fields*
Moat is pleased to release details of these collection of two-bedroom houses for shared ownership located at Ashmere Fields in Stelling Minnis, Folkestone and Hythe.
These stunning homes are situated in the idyllic village of Stelling Minnis. At the heart of the Stelling Minnis village is a traditional village green, a post office and general store for your every day needs. The local pub, the Rose and Crown, has a fantastic reputation for serving excellent food with generous portions, local beers and a friendly atmosphere.
These rarely available houses for shared ownership are set in the heart of the unspoilt Kent Downs which offers some of the most picturesque views and varied wildlife in Southern Britain. A wealth of ancient woodlands are separated by sparkling chalk streams and rivers, while ponds and marshes complete a varied landscape. Local walking groups start their rambles from Stelling Minnis Common. Wye National Nature Reserve, is one of the best places in the country to enjoy the outdoors and Lyminge Forest is perfect for woodland walks and cycling.
Stelling Minnis is just a 20-minute drive to the historical city of Canterbury and the coastal town of Folkestone. Cosmopolitan Ashford with the Designer Outlet and shopping centre can be reached in just 25-minutes. Ashford International train station has high-speed connections to London taking just 36 minutes to reach the capital. Gatwick and London City Airport are under 90 minutes away.
Viewings are available on request - register your interest or contact Harry at Moat on 07540 749 880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* B&Q vouchers available up to the amount of £1500 on reservations at Ashmere Fields from 5th May 2021. Buyers will be appointed Direction Law and Clark Marshall Associates from Moat's panel of solicitors and mortgage advisors.
- Rarely available location in the heart of the Kent Downs
- Built by Kent's premier new homes developer, Pentland Homes
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen in Plaza Cashmere with laminate worktop in Copper Slate and stainless-steel splashback.
- Integrated appliances, including single oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower, screen and chrome heated towel rail.
- Downlights to kitchen, living room and bathrooms. Pendants to all other rooms.
- Novilon vinyl sheet in Artisan Boulogne to kitchen, bathroom and WC. Carpet in Stone to all other areas.
- Downstairs WC
- Central heating*
- Parking spaces
- Rear garden
- 12-year NHBC build warranty
*Provided by Calor gas - please speak to Harry at Moat Homes for more details.
Property DownloadsFloor Plan
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £355,000, £4,438 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%