Share Price £152,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £610,000 | £7,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
The Boulevard - 1 bed apartment in Southwark
place Boulevard Apartments, 90 Blackfriars Road, SE1 8HW
NOW UNDER OFFER - exclusive apartment overlooking the tree-lined Blackfriars Road in Southwark SE1
Am I eligible?
- Your annual household income must be no more than £90,000.
- You must currently live or work in the London Borough of Southwark.
- You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
- You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
- You must be a first-time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible.
- Shared Ownership leaseholders to be nominated through the Homebuy agent.
To avoid disappointment register your interest today.
About The Boulevard
Introducing Shared Ownership at The Boulevard, offering two exclusive apartments with private balconies overlooking the tree-lined Blackfriars Road in Southwark SE1, one of the city’s most eclectic and dynamic neighbourhoods.
Designed with comfort and luxury in mind, residents can enjoy a hotel-style concierge, landscaped roof terraces with spectacular views of iconic London landmarks, and homes providing both modern sanctuary and great entertainment space, these are places to escape and unwind, host and socialise.
From this very central position, the city is yours to explore: its riverside playgrounds, world-class cultural establishments and cutting-edge arts scenes. Incredible dining and an ever-expanding café society is right on your doorstep, making the Boulevard the ideal home for elegantly distinctive Zone 1 living.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
- Freestanding A-rated washer/dryer in hallway storage
- Cardamono Grande Oak timber flooring to living areas
- Carpets in bedrooms
- Recessed LED lighting throughout
- Private balcony
- Boutique, furnished lobby and concierge
- Landscaped residents’ roof terraces with panoramic views
- Video entry phones in each apartment
- Customised kitchen units in colours of Cashmere and Lava
- Bespoke work surfaces in Sanded Birch with glass splash backs
- Siemens A(+) rated integrated kitchen appliances
- Fully tiled bathrooms
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.