Share Price £105,875 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £302,500 | £5,294 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Merrielands - 2 bed apartment in Barking and Dagenham
place Merrielands Crescent, RM9 6SJ
Now Launced - Our contemporary collection of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments with a prime location on the fringes of the city
Reserve for just £99* – offer extended until 30th September 2021
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer extended until 30th September 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Am I eligible?
- Your annual household income must be no more than £90,000.
- You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
- You should not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
- You cannot currently own a home in the UK or abroad. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible.
Merrielands is a contemporary collection of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments with a prime location on the fringes of the city. Now sold out of our studio, 1 & 3 bedroom apartments at Hearne House, Merrielands boasts stunning 2 bedroom apartments that are in the heart of the Dagenham regeneration. Located in vibrant Dagenham, Merrielands is within easy reach of everything this welcoming and diverse community has to offer while keeping easily connected to the rest of London. Our later releases of studio, one and three beds will be released later in 2021.
Each apartment has been designed to offer modern comfort and relaxed style, offering spacious accommodation that is as versatile as it is attractive, with balconies or terraces to most apartments. Merrielands provides the perfect affordable London home that’s your kind of place.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
The beauty of Dagenham is its balance of affordable London living whilst still within easy reach of all the delights that the rest of the Capital has to offer. Dagenham Heathway Underground Station is less than a mile* walk away or under 10 minutes* by bus, and offers District Line services, whilst Dagenham Dock railway station is located a short* walk from Merrielands and operates regular services to Fenchurch Street station in the City of London.
Parking available on selected plots and subject to availability with an additional £10,000 per parking space.
*Times and distances are approximate only and are taken from google.co.uk/maps. and tfl.gov.uk.
- Open plan Kitchen, Living, Dining Area
- Zanussi Appliances
- Laminate flooring
- Grey gloss handleless kitchen units
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Porcelanosa Madagascar Natural Ceramic full height tiling
- Laminate flooring to entrance hall, kitchen and dining areas
- Recessed LED spotlights to living, kitchen and dining areas and bathrooms
- SkyQ and TV points to living room and master bedroom
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Access to private residents podium gardens
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.