Share Price £78,750 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £225,000 | £3,938 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership ResalesUnder offer
2 bedroom apartment in Herne Bay - Kent
place Heath Grove, CT6 5FA
Two-bedroom ground floor apartment
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern two-bedroom ground floor apartment located close to the historic seaside town of Herne Bay. The property was built as part of the Herne Bay Golf Club development (The Fairways) built circa 2018. There are local amenities nearby including a Co-op store. Herne Bay offers many independent speciality shops as well as chain retailers and a weekly farmers market. There is also a good selection of bars, cafes and restaurants. There are several primary and secondary schools in the area including Briary Primary and Herne Bay High School. Herne Bay railway station is approximately one mile away with connections to London Victoria and London St Pancras International. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A299.
- Hallway with storage
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen (6.4m x 6.9m)
- Fully fitted Symphony Woodbury kitchen with laminate worktops and stainless steel splashback. With integrated Zanussi appliances, including oven, gas hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer. Freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer
- Bedroom one (3.3m x 3.4m)
- Bedroom two (4.2m x 2.8m)
- Fully fitted bathroom with white suite shower and shower screen.
- Ceramic tiles to kitchen/diner. Vinyl flooring bathroom. Carpet to all other areas.
- One allocated parking space
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Remainder of 10 year NHBC warranty
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2018
- EPC rating – B (84)
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
- Measurements are for guidance only and have not been verified by Moat
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.