Full Price £470,000 (with 40% Equity Loan)
Minimum deposit: £23,500
Scheme: London Help to Buycheck_circle Available now
Kidbrooke Village - 1 bed apartment in Greenwich
place Kidbrooke Village Sales & Marketing Suite, Birch House, 5 Pegler Square, SE3 9FW
Brand new apartment - 1 bed, 1 bath 549 sq ft
Help to Buy is available to first time buyers and current homeowners who meet the qualifying criteria, as follows:
- The scheme is exclusively for owner occupiers.. It must be the only property you own, and you are not allowed to sublet it or enter into a part exchange deal on your home
- There's no upper limit on your household income
- You can buy a new home with a maximum price of £600,000 at participating developments - such as Kidbrooke Village
The financial facts:
- £500 reservation fee
- Minimum of 5% deposit required
- Up to 40% is covered by a Homes and Communities Agency equity loan which does not have to be repaid for 25 years or until the property is sold or the mortgage redeemed, which is sooner
- You will not be charged any interest on the 40% loan for the first five years of owning your home. However, a management fee of £1 a month will be applicable from the date of purchase. From year six, a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annual by RPI (Retail Price Index) inflation plus 1%
- You can obtain a mortgage for a minimum of 55% of the price
YOUR NEW HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENT ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. CHECK THAT THESE MORTGAGES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS IF YOU WANT TO MOVE OR SELL YOUR HOME OR YOU WANT YOUR FAMILY TO INHERIT IT. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT, SEEK INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Centrum Court, Kidbrooke Village
Speak to a Sales Consultant today to arrange a virtual tour of the development and Showhomes from the comfort of your own home
Set in heart of The Village Centre, Centrum Court offers spacious, modern living that blends the best of village and city life. Here you are connected to all you need to enjoy an enviable London lifestyle.
Centrum Court is at the focal point of village life. Carefully landscaped walkways and fountains are the backdrop to a bustling local hub. The considered design of Centrum Court extends your home into the local environment, so that you always feel park of village life. The architecture works in balance with the neighbouring Cator Park, creating a tranquil and dynamic environment as well as your private residents' podium. Here you can enjoy your very own carefully designed space where you can relax, get together with friends and enjoy being outside throughout the year.
This brand new 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located on the 8th floor. Spread across 549 sq. ft., the apartment boasts open plan living along with East aspects.
The London Help to Buy scheme could help you purchase your dream home at Kidbrooke Village. When you put down as little as a 5% deposit on a newly built home, you can get a Government equity loan - for up to 40% of the purchase price. The remainder of the cost is covered by a mortgage from lenders participating in Help to Buy. You won't be charged loan fees on the 40% equity loan for the first five years of owning your home. We are pleased to announce that this scheme will be coming soon to Centrum Court at Kidbrooke Village, SE3.
- Showhome open daily and virtual tour viewings available
- Available with London Help to Buy
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Located on the 8th floor
- East aspects
- Private balcony
- Access to residents' only gym and 24 hour Concierge service
- Only a short walk from the onsite Kidbrooke train station
- Your brand new home is surrounded by over 86 acres of open parkland
- Estimated completion: April - June 2021