Full Price £480,000 (with 40% Equity Loan)
Minimum deposit: £24,000
Scheme: London Help to Buycheck_circle Available now
Kidbrooke Village - 1 bed apartment in Greenwich
place Kidbrooke Village Sales & Marketing Suite, Birch House, 5 Pegler Square, SE3 9FW
Brand new apartment - 1 bed, 1 bath 549 sq ft
Help to Buy is available to first time buyers and current homeowners who meet the qualifying criteria, as follows:
- The scheme is exclusively for owner occupiers.. It must be the only property you own, and you are not allowed to sublet it or enter into a part exchange deal on your home
- There's no upper limit on your household income
- You can buy a new home with a maximum price of £600,000 at participating developments - such as Kidbrooke Village
The financial facts:
- £500 reservation fee
- Minimum of 5% deposit required
- Up to 40% is covered by a Homes and Communities Agency equity loan which does not have to be repaid for 25 years or until the property is sold or the mortgage redeemed, which is sooner
- You will not be charged any interest on the 40% loan for the first five years of owning your home. However, a management fee of £1 a month will be applicable from the date of purchase. From year six, a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annual by RPI (Retail Price Index) inflation plus 1%
- You can obtain a mortgage for a minimum of 55% of the price
YOUR NEW HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENT ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. CHECK THAT THESE MORTGAGES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS IF YOU WANT TO MOVE OR SELL YOUR HOME OR YOU WANT YOUR FAMILY TO INHERIT IT. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT, SEEK INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Centrum Court, Kidbrooke Village
Speak to a Sales Consultant today to arrange a virtual tour of the development and Showhomes from the comfort of your own home
Situated only moments from Kidbrooke Station, Agora Court is part of the wider transformation at Kidbrooke Village. Characterised by huge green spaces, a new community is taking shape only 16 minutes from London Bridge.
Located at the heart of Kidbrooke Village - The Village Centre, Agora Court is a striking building designed to meet the demands of a busy urban lifestyle. This spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offers open plan living with East aspects.
This brand new home is also available to purchase with the London Help to Buy scheme. When you put down as little as a 5% deposit on a newly built home, you can get a Government equity loan - for up to 40% of the purchase price. The remainder of the cost is covered by a mortgage from lenders participating in Help to Buy. You won't be charged loan fees on the 40% equity loan for the first five years of owning your home. We are pleased to announce that this scheme is now available for selected properties in Agora Court.
- Showhome open daily and virtual tour viewings available
- Available with London Help to Buy
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Located on the 13th floor
- East aspects
- Private balcony
- Access to residents' only gym and 24 hour Concierge service
- Only a short walk from the onsite Kidbrooke train station
- Your brand new home is surrounded by over 86 acres of open parkland
- Estimated completion: July - August 2021