Share percentage 25%, full price £195,000, £2,438 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £712
Rent £335, Service charge £134, Mortgage £243*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Priority will be given to applicants who are currently residing within the District for 3 or more years, have a family connection within the District for at least 5 years, or can demonstrate permanent paid employment within Rother District.
A 1 Bedroom Second Floor Apartment with an Allocated Parking Space
Enjoy elevated views in The Robin, a one bedroom second floor apartment with one parking space.
The entrance hallway leads to the bathroom, which is fitted with contemporary white sanitaryware and flooring. Opposite this room you will find handy storage cupboards. Further down is the master bedroom, which offers plenty of room and natural light. The open-plan living/dining room forms the heart of the home and, along with the bedroom, offers a space to unwind and watch the sunset towards the West. The fitted kitchen is found at the opposite end of the room, including laminate worktops, oven, hob and extractor fan, as well as an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and flooring.
Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ready to move into!
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with complementing laminate worktops, oven, hob and extractor canopy
- Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom and cloakroom, with full height tiling and shower screen to bath area
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Carpet to living room, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
- Vinyl to kitchen and wet rooms
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Fibre integrated Reception System providing fibre broadband and TV/satellite connections
- Allocated parking space
- NHBC Buildmark Choice Warranty
- Ready to move into!
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £195,000, £2,438 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%