Share Price £152,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £380,000 | £15,200 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 2 bed apartment in Lewisham
place Ohio Building, Deals Gateway,, SE13 7RX
Lewisham: Two-Bed (73.51m2), Ground Floor Apartment, now available in Lewisham
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
The Ohio Building property is atwo-bedroom,ground floor apartment within a three-storey building built in 2006. The approximate size of the property is73.51sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is175years.
There are excellent transport links nearby, with Deptford Bridge DLR Station 0.2 miles away, linking to Bank in 22 mins. Lewisham Station 0.8 miles serves Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Victoria and London Bridge.
The nearest amenities are a Tesco Express, an Italian restaurant and Brookmill Park (all within 0.2 miles). Greenwich, Deptford and Lewisham town centre? are within easy reach by walking or public transport.
- Nearest Tube station: Deptford Bridge Station (Zone 2/3) served by the DLR Line.
- Nearest Stations: New Cross ?Overground and National Rail / Lewisham or Greenwich ?National Rail.
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 177, 453, 53, 47 & N89 from Deptford Bridge or Brookmill Road.
The property located on theground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two storage cupboards and entry phone system.
- Living Room: Spacious open plan kitchen with lots of natural light.Grey carpetflooring.
- Kitchen: Light wood base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated oven, hob. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom One: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Carpeted flooring
- Bedroom Two: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Carpeted flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Heated electric towel rail.Tiled flooring
- Outside:Communal garden and cycle storage
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Two bedrooms
- Beautifully presented
- Great transport links
- Cycle Storage
- Communal Garden