Share Price £144,750 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £482,500 | £14,475 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Trent Park - 1 bed apartment in Enfield
place Rookery Lane, EN4 0PS
Part of a development of contemporary apartments in Enfield, compromising of one, two and three bedroom apartments, find out more today.
- Have a combined household income under £90,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
An affordable future in a setting rich in history
On what was once a royal hunting ground, you’ll have the opportunity to seek and secure a rich prize of your own. Even better, it can come in at a lower cost than you might think, thanks to the Shared Ownership scheme. Purchase your dream home from as little as a 30% minimum share.
The Chase Collection at Trent Park are set amidst a 56-acre estate, itself enclosed within over 400 acres of North London parkland. The development comprises contemporary 1 bedroom apartments with generous-sized rooms finished to a high standard surrounded by a beautiful semi-rural setting.
To stay informed about the latest details, events, show homes and Trent Park viewing openings, register with us today.
Viewings by appointment only.
The video tour shows the 2 bedroom show apartment at Trent Park.
- Contemporary matt cashmere kitchens with laminate worktop and upstand
- Under-unit lighting to wall cabinets
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Glass splashback to hob
- Induction hob with integrated cooker hood
- Zanussi electric oven at mid height
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated recycling bins
- Freestanding washer/dryer to utility cupboard in hall
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with back to wall toilet, soft close seat and semi recessed basin with vanity top to match bath panel
- White bath with Vado thermostatic bath/shower mixer and frameless glass bath screen
- Vado chrome mixer tap to basin
- Porcelanosa large format wall tiling to bath and shower area and vanity area.
- Chrome electric heated towel rail
- Mirror above vanity area
- Wood plank effect laminate flooring to hall, kitchen/dining area and lounge
- Porcelanosa floor tiles to bathroom
- Luxury twist pile grey carpet to bedrooms
- Aluminium framed full height double glazed windows
- White painted wood framed double glazed windows
- Walls and ceilings painted matt white
- Architraves and skirtings painted satin white
- White entrance door with viewer
- White panelled internal doors with lever on rose chrome door furniture
- Ideal combi boiler with contemporary white radiators
- Lockable post box located in communal entrance lobby
- NHBC 12 year warranty and 2 year Berkeley Homes warranty
- Video entry system with handset to hall
- White LED downlights to hall, kitchen/dining, living room and bathroom
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms
- White sockets and switches throughout
- Media point to lounge containing two double plug sockets, TV socket, double data socket
- TV and telephone point to master bedroom
- HD digital connectivity to Virgin and/or Sky Q
- Smoke detector and heat detector
- Shaver socket to bathroom and ensuite
- Gated development with fob access
- 24 hour on site security and Estate Manager
- Shuttle bus service from development to Oakwood Hill station
- Carpet to lobby and corridors
- Landscaped gardens at ground level
- Cycle storage
- One parking space per apartment