Share percentage 25%, full price £442,500, £11,063 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 25%, full price £442,500, £11,063 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,557
Rent £761, Service charge £309, Mortgage £487*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Have a combined household income under £90,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
Part of a development of contemporary apartments in Enfield, compromising of one, two and three bedroom apartments, find out more today.
STRAWBERRIES & CREAM EVENT | SATURDAY 3RD JULY 2021|10AM – 4PM
Strawberries & cream is a classic Wimbledon tradition – a quintessential part of British life – and at this time of year, we thought we’d bring the summer celebrations to Trent Park.
So join us for this special event and enjoy some strawberries & cream and drinks on us.
You’ll have a chance to explore the picturesque parkland surroundings spanning over 400 acres, tour the collection of contemporary apartments, and discover how Shared Ownership could help you get on the property ladder sooner than you think.
To reserve your place, register your interest and our dedicated Sales Consultant will be delighted in helping you book your appointment.
An affordable future in a setting rich in history, an unprecedented opportunity to live within Trent Country Park in North London
1 Bedroom apartment in Trent Park with Shared Ownership.
Available to purchase for a 25% share at £110,625
- Full market value: £442,500
- 25% share value: £110,625
- 10% deposit of 25%: £11,062.50
- Rent on unowned share: £761 per month
Viewings by appointment only, book yours today!
1 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment at Bevan House part of The Chase Collection.
The outstanding one-bedroom apartments at Trent Park have been built to the highest standard with generously-sized rooms and comfortable layouts.
The kitchen has been fitted with new A-rated equipment and the contemporary decor complements the historical notes part of the magnificent environment's distinguished heritage. Trent Park is a small oasis away from the busy surroundings.
The Chase Collection at Trent Park compromises a selection of one-bedroom apartments set amidst a 56-acre estate, itself enclosed within over 400 acres of North London parkland. These one-bed apartments benefit from ample rooms finished to a high standard which boasts natural light complementing the semi-rural setting. The contemporary décor offsets the historical touches that echo the distinguished heritage of its magnificent surroundings.
Please Note: The video tour shows the 2 bedroom show apartment at Trent Park.
Trent Park is located amongst beautiful parkland in the north London triangle of Oakwood, Cockfosters and Hadley Wood, on what was once a royal hunting ground. Nature is all around, yet so much more is on your doorstep, from sport and leisure facilities to shopping and dining opportunities. The development further offers easy access to the M25 and connects to King's Cross in 27 minutes from nearby Oakwood underground station.
What is Shared Ownership?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 20% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
About Legal and General Affordable Homes
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
To book a viewing or more information, please register your interest and our dedicated Sales Consultant who will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
To stay informed about the latest details, events, show homes and Trent Park viewing openings, register with us today.
- Contemporary matt cashmere kitchens with laminate worktop and upstand
- Under-unit lighting to wall cabinets
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Glass splashback to hob
- Induction hob with integrated cooker hood
- Zanussi electric oven at mid height
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated recycling bins
- Freestanding washer/dryer to utility cupboard in hall
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with back to wall toilet, soft close seat and semi recessed basin with vanity top to match bath panel
- White bath with Vado thermostatic bath/shower mixer and frameless glass bath screen
- Vado chrome mixer tap to basin
- Porcelanosa large format wall tiling to bath and shower area and vanity area.
- Chrome electric heated towel rail
- Mirror above vanity area
- Wood plank effect laminate flooring to hall, kitchen/dining area and lounge
- Porcelanosa floor tiles to bathroom
- Luxury twist pile grey carpet to bedrooms
- Aluminium framed full height double glazed windows
- White painted wood framed double glazed windows
- Walls and ceilings painted matt white
- Architraves and skirtings painted satin white
- White entrance door with viewer
- White panelled internal doors with lever on rose chrome door furniture
- Ideal combi boiler with contemporary white radiators
- Lockable post box located in communal entrance lobby
- NHBC 12 year warranty and 2 year Berkeley Homes warranty
- Video entry system with handset to hall
- White LED downlights to hall, kitchen/dining, living room and bathroom
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms
- White sockets and switches throughout
- Media point to lounge containing two double plug sockets, TV socket, double data socket
- TV and telephone point to master bedroom
- HD digital connectivity to Virgin and/or Sky Q
- Smoke detector and heat detector
- Shaver socket to bathroom and ensuite
- Gated development with fob access
- 24 hour on site security and Estate Manager
- Shuttle bus service from development to Oakwood Hill station
- Carpet to lobby and corridors
- Landscaped gardens at ground level
- Cycle storage
- One parking space per apartment
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £442,500, £11,063 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%