Share Price £189,750 (from 55% Min. Share)
Full Value £345,000 | £18,975 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 1 bed apartment in Waltham Forest
place St. Helen's Place, Flempton Place, E10 7NL
Waltham Forest: One-bed (47m2), Ground Floor Apartment with Patio Garden and Parking, now available.
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email with a link to book your viewing.
St. Helens Place is a one-bed, ground floor apartment, within a three-storey residential development. The remaining time on the lease is 113 years. The property has an approximate size of 47 sq. metres.
There are good transport links with Lea Bridge Station 0.5 miles away, served by National Rail, and linking to Stratford in less than 10 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Flempton Road & Heybridge Way, for leisure and enjoyment, Springfield Park is within 1.7 miles.
- Nearest Tube Station: Walthamstow Central (Zone 3) served by the Victoria & Overground Lines.
- Nearest Station: Lea Bridge Station – National Rail.
- Bus Routes Nearby: 48, 55, 56, N38 & N55 from bus stop Emmanuel Parish Church.
The property located on theground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and video entry phone system.
- Living Room: Spacious living area with lots of natural light. Laminate wooden flooring
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with dark grey worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated oven and hob. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One: Double Bedroom. Carpeted Flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Allocated parking space, private patio garden, secure cycle storage and communal area.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Beautifully presented
- Great transport links
- Private Patio
- Secure Parking