Share Price £90,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £360,000 | £4,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Tower Hamlets
place 801 Hawker Court, 25 Bolinder Way, E3 3UH
One bedroom purpose built flat for sale located in Bromley by Bow.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
We offer this immaculate one bedroom flat situated on the 8th floor with views across East London in the direction towards Stratford. The property benefits from an entrance hall, bathroom and open plan living room/kitchen, balcony and central heating.
The property is within close proximity to Bromley-By-Bow underground station with links into central London as well as other transport links. Local shops and schools are also a short distance.
- Immaculate one bedroom apartment
- Open plan living
- Views across East London (Towards Stratford)
- 120 year lease approximately
- Located on an award winning development
- Chain free
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.