Share Price £140,250 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £467,500 | £7,013 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Waterfront - 2 bed apartment in Hove - City of Brighton and Hove
place 133 Kingsway, BN3 2PU
A collection of two and three bedroom homes available in Hove’s vibrant seaside atmosphere
Am I eligible?
There are certain conditions to be eligible for a Shared Ownership property:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be unable to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit (generally a minimum of 5% of your share) and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be registered with Help to Buy.
- You must be a first-time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, and need to move but cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
In line with government priorities, priority for Shared Ownership homes is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. People who live or work in the local area also receive priority. We welcome applications from everyone and will try and help if we can.
WATERFRONT: A collection of two and three bedroom homes, with light-filled luxurious interiors and unique architecture.
NOW AVAILABLE: ready to move in - don't miss out!
INCENTIVES: reserve for just £99*!
VIEWINGS: available by appointment.
Just a moment's walk from the beach, Waterfront is a uniquely affordable opportunity to enjoy a coastal lifestyle with the vibrancy and connections of a city.
Boasting a host of artisan cafes, vibrant eateries, quirky boutiques and a stunning coastline, Hove really does have it all. With a new home at Waterfront you'll be perfectly placed to explore them all.
Incentives: *Fee reduced from £500. Offer extended until 30th September 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
To register your interest, or for any other enquiries, please contact Clarion’s Customer Service Team
Images displayed may be examples of previous Clarion Housing developments that will not always be indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described. Computer Generated Images (CGIs) are for illustrative purposes only.
Prices are to be used as a guideline only as they are subject to change.
- Moments from Hove’s beautiful seafront.
- Surrounded by a wealth of amenities in both Hove and Brighton.
- Stunning interiors featuring sleek Italian kitchens with integrated appliance, oak vinyl flooring with underfloor and tranquil bathrooms with large format tiles.
- Each home has private outside space.
- Excellent transport links with central London accessible in just over an hour*.
*Journey time calculated from Hove station based on National Rail data at time of writing.
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.