Share Price £228,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £570,000 | £22,800 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 2 bed apartment in Southwark
place Strata Tower, 8 Walworth Road, SE1 6EE
Delightful two bedroom, fifth floor apartment with fantastic transport connections now available in Southwark.
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
Strata Tower is a well presented two-bedroom apartmentlocated on the fifth floor of a forty-one storey apartment block with 115 years remaining on the lease.
The apartment benefits from fantastic transport links withElephant & Castle Underground and Rail Stations just a stones throw away. Local buses serve the area and the night buses link to Central London.
There are a host of local attractions within short walking distance including the Imperial War Museum, as well as local eateries such as Mercato Metropolitano, Borough Marketand East Street Market. For grocery shopping, you are a short walk from Morrisons or Tesco Express.
- Nearest Station: Elephant & CastleUnderground and Rail Stations
- Bus routes nearby: 12, 35, 40, 45, 68, 136, 148, 171, 176, 343, 468
The property located on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with three large fitted storage cupboards. Oak wood flooring, leading onto;
- Living Room: Spacious living area, open plan to kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows with views across the city. Oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen: White gloss base and wall units with black laminated marble effectworktop. Integratedappliances; fridge freezer, oven. Vinyl black flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with floor to ceiling window with views of the city and fitted wardrobe. Biege carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom with floor to ceiling window with views of the London Eye. Biegecarpet flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head over bath, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror and light. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Vinyl greyflooring.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.
- Well presented
- Great transport links
- Available through Shared Ownership