Share Price £357,000 (from 70% Min. Share)
Full Value £510,000 | £35,700 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 2 bed apartment in Southwark
place 18 Bridgestone House, 27 Blue Anchor Lane, SE16 3UL
Two bedroom, fourth floor apartment with two balconies and communal play area no available for sale in Southwark.
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
Bridgestone House is a delightdful two-bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of a sixstorey apartment block benefitting from two balconies and a communal play area. Available in Southwark, thelease remaining on the apartmentis 122years.
Bridgestone House is well connected with Bermondsey Underground Station just 0.3 miles away as well as South Bermondsey Rail Station within easy walking distance. Local buses serve the area and the night buses link to Central London.
The property is situated just a short walk from the beautiful Southwark Park which includes outdoor gym equipment and scenic lake. There are a number ofconvenience stores locally including Tesco Express and Sainsburys for all your grocery needs.
- Nearest Station: Bermondsey Underground Station &South Bermondsey Rail Station
- Bus routes nearby: 1, 381, N1, N381, P12
The property located on the fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway withlarge fitted storage cupboards. Oak wood flooring leading to;
- Living Room: Spacious living area, open plan to kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows. Oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Cream base and wall units with white laminate worktop and stainless-steel splashback. Integrated Zanussiappliances; fridge freezer, dishwasher. Oak wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with floor to ceiling window with fitted wardrobe. Biege carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom with floor to ceiling window with views of the park. Biege carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: Grey suite comprising panelled bath with shower head over bath, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror and light. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. White tile flooring.
- Outside: Two balconies & Communal Garden with play area
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com our team will be able to help you.
- Two balconies
- communal play area
- fantastic connections
- available through shared ownership