Share Price £94,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £235,000 | £9,400 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes
place Tyhurst, Middleton, MK10 9RP
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well-presented top floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Middleton, Milton Keynes
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 35000
- Your deposit amount is greater than £ 9400
The property comprises of; secure communal entry system, , entrance hall, kitchen with in-built oven and hob, light and airy lounge/dining room area, master bedroom, second double bedroom, and a family bathroom with shower over bath. This property also benefits from generous storage space.
Additional information: Allocated parking space and bike storage is available.
Length of Lease: Approx. 118 Years
Gross Internal Area: 69m2
Local Area Information:
• A quiet residential development close to Kingston Shopping Centre with local shops & amenities within walking distance including; supermarket, bank and a coffee shop.
• A 10-minute drive from Milton Keynes Town Centre which offers a wider variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• An 8-minute drive to Milton Keynes Central Train Station which offers direct services to; London Euston, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow and Chester.
• The property is located within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Full Market Value: £235,000
40% Share: £94,000
Monthly Rent: £297.19
Monthly service Charge: £224.44
Household Income: £35,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing: Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.