Share percentage 25%, full price £390,000, £9,750 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,284
Rent £609, Service charge £175, Mortgage £500*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.74%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Beulah Hill is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in thelast two years. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Croydon.Applicants must have an income (joint or single) of less than £90,000.
A collection of apartments for shared ownership in the highly-sought after area of Beulah Hill in Crystal Palace, Croydon
Final one bedroom apartment in Crystal Palace now available to reserve
Moat Homes is pleased to present a collection of one bedroom apartments for shared ownership in the highly-sought after area of Beulah Hill in Croydon.
Living in Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace is set 109 metres above sea-level and this stunning new development takes full advantage of the elevated position by offering panoramic views towards central London and Surrey.
As well as offering spectacular views, the area is a great place to enjoy the countryside while still being within easy reach to the bustling capital. You’ll never be short of something to do – Westow Street, Westow Hill and Church Road are home to a wealth of pubs, restaurants, vintage shops and high-street favourites – the area is known locally as ‘the Triangle’.
Crystal Palace train station is within walking distance and offers direct trains into London Bridge and London Victoria arriving in under half an hour. Beulah Hill is home to a number of bus stops with regular buses into Crystal Palace, Thornton Heath and Sydenham.
Quality specification throughout
Each of these beautiful shared ownership apartments will include fully-fitted kitchens and bathrooms, integrated kitchen appliances, quality flooring throughout and an excellent layout designed for modern living and comfort. Specific apartments will also feature private balconies with elevated views as well as parking.
- Fully-fitted Gardiner Monza range white kitchen with light grey laminate worktop in Siena Marble and grey glass splashback behind hob
- Integrated kitchen appliances, including electric oven, stainless steel four-burner gas hob, chimney extractor hood, washer dryer, 50/50 fridge freezer and space for dishwasher.
- Fully-fitted bathroom with bath, shower screen, thermostatic shower fixture, chrome heated ladder towel rail and mirror.
- Wool-mix carpet to bedrooms, ceramic floor tiles to wet areas and wood laminate flooring to all other areas
- Downlights in kitchen, dining, living, bathroom and cloakroom. Pendant lighting in bedrooms.
- Private terrace or balcony
- One right to use parking space to selected apartments*
- Combination boiler
- Lift access**
- Communal garden
- Secure residents’ cycle storage
- 12-year Premier guarantee
- Wiring ready for Sky Q+
* Please consult Bairstow Eves for further details.
** Lifts are located in Block A
Council Tax Band: C
Property DownloadsKey Information Document Floor Plan Price List
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £390,000, £9,750 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.74%