Share Price £138,600 (from 66% Min. Share)
Full Value £210,000 | £6,930 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Great Dunmow - Essex
place Ramsey Drive, Little Canfield, CM6 1FT
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented one-bedroom apartment, built circa 2011, situated amongst the rural landscape of Little Canfield and Takeley.
Express rail and coach connections to London and Cambridge are provided by nearby Stansted Airport.
There are several schools in the area including Takeley Primary and Forest Hall Secondary.
Nearby Little Canfield has a selection of shops, coffee shops and a pub.
An area served by excellent transport links just minutes from the M11, A120 and Stansted Airport.
- Entrance hall with under stairs storage and wood flooring
- Living room with neutral décor with wood flooring and doors leading onto rear patio
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in white gloss, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge/freezer
- Downstairs cloakroom W/C
- One double bedrooms both with fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite, shower to bath with shower screen
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Driveway with space for two vehicles
- Private rear garden with patio to lawn. Wooden fence surround
- One allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 01.06.2012
- EPC rating – B (85)
- CO2 emissions – B (91)
- Council tax band – B
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.