Share Price £76,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £305,000 | £7,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Brighton - City of Brighton and Hove
place Embankment House, BN1 4HD
A well-presented one-bedroom, fifth floor apartment situated in a popular, sought out area of East Sussex, Brighton.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 34000
- Your deposit amount is greater than £ 7625
The property comprises of a secure communal entrance with phone entry system, front entrance, hallway, open-plan lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob , master bedroom, and family bathroom with shower over bath. There is double glazing throughout the property, including generous storage space. This property also benefits from a roof terrace.
Additional information: There is no parking available.
Length of Lease: TBC
Gross Internal Area: Approx. 54 Square Metres
• Fleet Street in Brighton is in the South East region of England. The postcode is within the St. Peter's and North Laine ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Brighton, Pavilion.
• The nearest railway station is Brighton, approximately 260 yards away.
• St Bartholomew's Primary School, approximately 150 yards away and Cardinal Newman Catholic School, approximately 0.9 miles away
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.