Share Price £156,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £625,000 | £7,813 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Waterway, Wandsworth - 2 bed apartment in Wandsworth
place Eastfields Avenue, Wandsworth, SW18 1YR
2 Bed Riverside Apartments without Parking (Apartment Type A5)
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £46,000 per annum
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
- You live or work in Wandsworth - Wandsworth, London Borough
- You must be registered and approved by the Wandsworth Home Ownership Team before filling out a reservation form. The Optivo sales team will provide you with the forms and contacts for Wandsworth Council where necessary
Welcome to Waterway, SW18
Imagine living in a beautiful, modern apartment near the south bank of the Thames. At Waterway, you can now turn that dream into reality. Designed and built to high modern specifications, all of these homes are offered on a Shared Ownership basis – making them ideal for taking your first step onto the property ladder.
These apartments are situated in one of the most sought-after districts of South West London on the banks of the River Thames, where Wandsworth meets Putney. You’ll be living in an area that’s home to a colourful mix of shops and restaurants, bars and boutiques. Local leisure facilities are excellent and you’ll also be near lots of luscious green spaces, from Wandsworth Park to Putney Heath.
At Waterway, you’ll also enjoy fast transport links to the heart of the city – you can get to Waterloo from Wandsworth Town Station in under 15 minutes, while rail services from East Putney can quickly take you to Victoria. From Wandsworth Riverside, directly next to your new home, you can sail on the Thames Clipper to Westminster, Embankment and London Bridge.
Above all, Waterway offers you top-quality properties in an area that you’ll love to live in. Full of character and possibilities, it’s a place that you’ll be glad to call home.
By submitting this form you accept that Optivo will retain and process your data for the purpose of marketing this development to you. We will also pass your data on to our estate agents, JLL, who will contact you about your enquiry.
- Fully fitted kitchen from Symphony
- White gloss units with downlighting
- Symphony slate grey effect worktop
- Integrated appliances from Zanussi to include ceramic hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and fridge/freezer
BATHROOM & ENSUITE*
- Contemporary bathroom suite from Roca
- Heated towel rail
- Grey ceramic tiles, staggered to full height around bath
- Shaver socket
- Fitted mirror
SECURITY & CONNECTIVITY
- Audio visual entry system to each apartment, allowing communication and entry
- Mains powered smoke and heat detectors
- Sky Q and BT sockets to lounge and bedroom (service subject to owner’s subscription)
- Neutral wool mix carpet to bedrooms
- Engineered oak wood flooring to kitchen, lounge and hallway
- Grey ceramic tiling to bathroom floor
- Balcony or terrace with river views to all apartments
- 12-year NHBC warranty
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Smart heating controls from Hive
- Secure allocated parking below ground level (level LG2)**
- Cycle storage to ground floor of apartment blocks
*en-suite in specified apartments only
**Onsite parking is to specified apartments only. Optivo has no authority on parking restrictions that already exist or might be introduced in the future.
All homes are unfurnished with whitewashed walls.