Share Price £110,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £440,000 | £5,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Fireman's Reach - 2 bed apartment in Newham
place Nelson Street, East Ham, E6 6EQ
LARGE 2 BED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT - 2 BATHROOM AND PRIVATE GARDEN
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
TAKE YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR TODAY !
RESERVE OFF PLAN TODAY - CALL 0207 852 4300 NOW
Fireman’s Reach is a brand new collection of one and two bedroom apartments, located next to East Ham's stunning Grade II listed Old Fire Station, and within short walking distance to East Ham Underground Station. Available exclusively via the Help to Buy: Shared Ownership Scheme. These homes benefit from a high level of specification throughout and all have outdoor space.
Plot 8 is a first floor, two bedroom apartment, offering 886 sq foot of internal space.
This apartment benefits from a high level of specification throughout. With 2 large bathrooms.
The plot benefits from a private garden area. Providing extensive outdoor space perfect for relaxing with family and friends.
Just a short walk from East Ham Underground Station, these exceptional homes offer you the chance to make your home in one of London’s most vibrant areas – while being within easy reach of the City.
East Ham is on the up and up. Huge regeneration programmes, close proximity to the Olympic Park, an upcoming Crossrail connection at Forest Gate – these days there’s a real buzz to living in E6.
- 18 mins to Canary Wharf station
- 19 mins to Stratford international station
- 20 mins to Fenchurch Street
- 28 mins to Oxford Circus
If you are interested in purchasing at Fireman's Reach, or would like to just have a friendly chat about the area, or speak to an IFA please call or email on 07562 205 750, email@example.com to register
*photos are of apartment 3and are for indicative purposes only
*Travel times are taken from East Ham Station. Source: tfl.gov.uk
*full market value is £440,000 price listed is based off 25% share (£110,000)
- Contemporary and stylish kitchens
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with pedestal basin, toilet and bath with glass shower screen
- Timber effect vinyl flooring to hall, kitchen, living room
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Lifts access
- Cycle storage