Share Price £165,000 (from 55% Min. Share)
Full Value £300,000 | £8,250 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Sutton
place 4 Sutton Park Road, SM1 2GB
Optivo are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented 1 bedroom apartment.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum when eligible to purchase.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Priced at £165,000 for a 55% share
Full market value of £300,000
Current rent payable £233.42 pcm
Service charges are currently £111.92 pcm
Subject to annual reviews.
Viewings are by appointment only. Please can you ensure that you submit your interest through the Share to Buy Website and we will contact you with all the relevant information to arrange that viewing.
If you would like to apply for this property after you have conducted a viewing, a PDF writable application form can be saved from the Brochure Section on this advert. Please email a fully completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed application forms need to be returned to Optivo by the 13 November 2020.
Please note that if a high volume of applications is received, the deadline date might be brought forward.
- 3-minute walk to Sutton Station (30 mins to Victoria).
- Close to High Street, restaurants, supermarkets, gyms, parks and sports facilities.
- Double length balcony and patio doors. New flooring/carpet throughout. Large living room and dining space.
- Fitted wardrobes and storage room/cupboard.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.