Share Price £153,125 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £612,500 | £22,969 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
The Apex - 2 bed apartment in Hammersmith and Fulham
place Fulham North, Lillie Road, SW6 7RX
25% shares now available - A selection of 2 bedroom properties in SW6
- Applicants must live or work within the Hammersmith & Fulham borough
- Applicants must be registered and approved by Hammersmith & Fulham council using the following link and clicking register now to complete the application form: www.handfhomebuy.org/choice/
- Your household income must be less than £90,000
Welcome to stylish, modern living in a sought-after area of West London.
The Apex is an exciting new development of twelve 2 bedroom shared ownership apartments in Fulham SW6, with great local amenities and easy access
to the city centre.
Currently 30% reserved, Do not miss your chance to reserve this New Build development with contemporary, stylish configurations as follows: hallway, open plan living/dining arrangements, double and single bedrooms, storage cupboards and family bathrooms. Several units also benefit from en-suite master bedrooms.
Off plans reservations list is now open on a first come first serve basis, please check eligibility requirements.
Price from £153,125 for a 25% share of £612,500
- Howdens kitchens
- Integrated AEG appliances
- Roca bathroom sanitary ware
- Hansgrohe bathroom taps
- Engineered wood flooring – hallway, living room and kitchen area
- Neutral coloured carpet within bedrooms
- 10 year building warranty NHBC
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.