Share percentage 50%, full price £810,000, £20,250 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £3,174
Rent £755, Service charge £335, Mortgage £2,084*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.25%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
* Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
* Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
* No cash buyers
* No pets
* Applicants must be able to afford their purchase and sustain their housing costs
* Applicants are primarily expected to be first-time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
* Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
* Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
A stunning split-level apartment for sale conveniently located in very close proximity to Dulwich Village and Herne Hill. Offered as a 50% share on the shared ownership scheme.
A stunning split-level apartment for sale conveniently located in very close proximity to Dulwich Village and Herne Hill. Offered as a 50% share of the shared ownership scheme.
This beautiful property is finished to a very high-tech specification and offers exceptional living and entertaining space.
The internal accommodation is set over two floors spanning 1206 sq ft and comprises three double bedrooms, including fitted wardrobes and an en-suite to the master bedroom. A large L-shaped lounge and dining room with a fully integrated open plan to the kitchen. The centerpiece of this room is the large bi folding window which allows an abundance of light in.
Further benefits include, a built-in Sonos surround sound/speakers, a smart lighting system, utility room, cycling storage and a downstairs toilet.
The property is set within this exclusive development with private driveway parking and landscaped communal gardens to the rear.
The property is just a short distance from both Dulwich Village and Herne Hill with their numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and excellent state (Rosendale) and private schools (Rosemead, Oakfield, Dulwich school, Alleyn's and James Allen's).
The deli's, boutiques pubs and restaurants of Dulwich Village, Rosendale Road and Park Hall Road provide for a great lifestyle and this property will be admired by many who view it. Rail links to central London are from nearby West Dulwich (Victoria and Blackfriars) and Tulse Hill (London Bridge and Thameslink), both a 7-minute walk.
EPC rating: B.
- Luxurious Duplex apartment
- Very high specification
- 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary Integrated Kitchen, Utility Room
- Large Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Underfloor Gas Central Heating
- Built-In Sonos Entertainment System
- Smart lighting system
- Bike storage
- Beautiful communal gardens
- 7-minute walk to Transport Links
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 50%, full price £810,000, £20,250 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.25%